(AmericanProsperity.com) – This year brought more challenges than anyone could have predicted. But, in the true American spirit, our nation has pushed through the difficult times and is beginning to emerge on the other side. Looking back, though, it’s vital to take stock of what we have learned.
Here are some of our favorite lessons from this year:
- Small businesses and churches fill in the gaps when the government doesn’t step in.
- What six feet actually looks like.
- Being outside is so good for mental, physical, and emotional health.
- To never take a hug for granted.
- America is full of everyday heroes: nurses, cashiers, truck drivers, and everyone in between.
- What Zoom is — and how to use it.
- The items in your house that can double as workout equipment.
- Growing a small garden isn’t as hard as it looks.
For a generation of students and young professionals, they learned that learning can be done just about anywhere:
💭 Think about 10 years from now. What will we remember from 2020?
For many students who will be entering 🎒college or starting 💼 careers, it will be virtual learning. Although it has been a sharp pivot 🔃 , it has brought with it lessons.@gearuplawrence @LPS_Education pic.twitter.com/B1neXg2L5I
— GEARUP Massachusetts (@GEARUPMass) November 23, 2020
At the end of the day, most Americans spent more time with their family this year and were thankful for it. Whether these family members stepped in to help make ends meet or helped babysit when school was no longer in session, 2020 showed us just what — and who — matters most.
~Here’s to Your Prosperity!
Copyright 2020, AmericanProsperity.com