(AmericanProsperity.com) – Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, has been a focal point of the pandemic. But, of course, when someone is the center of attention, everyone watches their every move — and still, Fauci was able to lie to the American people.
Republicans of the House Oversight Committee released emails indicating US public health officials, including Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins, both leaders of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), minimized the potential of COVID-19 originating in a lab. The health leaders did so despite internal communications showing otherwise.
Fauci Emails Describe COVID Natural Origins Theory As ‘Highly Unlikely’ Despite Public Denials. https://t.co/1atza7mqMB
— The National Pulse – RSS Feed (@TheNatPulseRSS) January 11, 2022
In a letter to Xavier Becerra, Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), US Representatives Jim Jordan (R-OH) and James Comer (R-KY) requested to have a transcribed interview with Dr. Fauci. The pair of Republicans made sections of the emails public that indicated Fauci knew two crucial facts about COVID-19 — the first being that it potentially came from a lab and the second being the possibility that the virus was genetically altered on purpose.
Most of the emails relayed about a conference call between Fauci and a handful of other scientists. This call was allegedly the first time Collins and Fauci learned about the virus possibly being a genetic manipulation stemming from a lab. One of the people on the call asserted that they didn’t believe the virus occurred naturally, citing the requirements the virus needed to infect humans, but admitted scientists could easily accomplish it in a lab setting.
The information they uncovered has the Representatives asking several questions:
- Could vaccine or treatment protocols have benefitted from this knowledge if it had been available sooner?
- Did either doctor warn anyone in the White House about the possibility that COVID-19 could’ve been genetically altered and originated from a lab leak?
- If not, why did officials decide to conceal the information?
- What new evidence came about between Feb 1-4, 2020, to change the belief the virus originated from a lab?
- Were Drs. Collins and Fauci made aware of the State Department’s warning about Wuhan Institute of Virology safety by Feb 1, 2020?
- Would the warning have changed how the US responded in the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic?
While it may never be known if new evidence arose or if the finished publication was edited by either Fauci or Collins, Reps. Jordan and Comer believe that these questions and their answers will be crucial to how America responds to future pandemics. What do you think?
~Here’s to Your Prosperity!
Copyright 2022, AmericanProsperity.com