(AmericanProsperity.com) – Nostrodamus is arguably one of the world’s most known seers. The ancient philosopher predicted some of the most significant events in history long before they ever occurred, mapping out the rise of Adolf Hitler, the French Revolution, and even the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It turns out he also shared a lot of predictions about 2022, several of which could very well come true next year.
Here Are All The Predictions Made By Nostradamus For The Year 2022 https://t.co/fHpXHD6ZbJ
— Marshall kealer franks (@KealerMarshall) December 13, 2021
What Nostradamus Predicted
- Asteroids and Meteors: Nostradamus predicted a long trail of sparks in the sky made of fire would hit the earth. Notably, NASA just conducted a test of a newly-launched Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) device to see if launching a spacecraft at an asteroid can change its trajectory.
- Inflation: Nostradamus predicted massive inflation and the collapse of the dollar. Some would argue that’s unfolding in the US right now. But the philosopher also mentioned assets such as gold, silver, and bitcoin, all of which will become standard for investments.
- Takeover By Artificial Intelligence: Nostradamus also suggested the presence of AI that could rule computers with a human interface. Facebook’s new “metaverse” certainly seems foreboding in this light.
- World Hunger Increase: Nostradamus expected world hunger to skyrocket due to wars and armed conflicts. He also added in his prediction that seven times more people would wash up on shores.
- Nuclear Bomb Explosion: Nostradamus suggested that an atomic bomb explosion would cause significant flooding and earthquakes, leading to climate changes and the earth’s position. As of January 2021, Russia has the world’s largest nuclear stockpile with 6,255 warheads. The United States comes in second with 5,550 warheads.
Who Was Nostradamus?
Born in France, Michel de Nostredame first started practicing medicine without a degree and later expanded to astrology. Around 1547, Nostrademe left his medical practice and began his prophetic journey, which led him to publish a book on the subject, titled Centuries, in 1555.
Nostradamus’s talent for predicting future events rendered him a near-celebrity, making him one of the most sought-after visionaries during this time. His notoriety gained him favor with royal families such as King Henry II of France and Catherine de Medici’s court. Medici even asked him to provide a special reading for her children.
It’s hard to know what the future may bring. Still, we can all agree Nostrodamus’s predictions for 2022 are a bit scary.
~ Here’s to Your Prosperity!
Copyright 2021, AmericanProsperity.com